- To teach and develop organic farming skills among female participants
- To encourage women to use home spaces effectively through organic farming
- To promote the culture of sustainability and following a healthy lifestyle and food security among the participants
- To promote personal development skills through home gardening skills
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
- Different home planting methods (pots, vertical planting, hydroponic)
- Seed germination and potting
- Planting fruits, vegetables, herbs, and flowers
- Home garden maintenance
- Commercializing home garden in the long run
- Personal skills: time management, financial management, problem-solving, mental health
Workshops are scheduled to commence on October 17th and conclude on November 14th. Participants have the flexibility to choose their preferred workshop from the registration drop-down menu.